Comprehensive HIPAA Security Training & Certification for Two Days (Level 2)
The focus of this 2day classroom HIPAA training program are the implications of the HIPAA Security rule and to identify critical compliance requirements for your business/client. You will learn how to create a framework for initiating and working toward a blueprint for HIPAA Security compliance and regular audit to avoid violation of regulations.
Our Training includes changes to the HIPAA regulations due to Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act which is part of American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) and Omnibus rule published in 2013. Our HIPAA instructors are HIPAA consultants who help organizations meet the HIPAA audit checklist requirements issued by the DHHS. Learn from the instructor what your next steps are to meet these newly issued audit requirements by the Department of Health and Human Services’ (DHHS) Office of e-Health Standards and Services.
During this training we also explain the relevance of HIPAA to information systems infrastructure and initiatives towards HIPAA security compliance.
HIPAA Security Training: Learning Objectives
This training offers advanced competency in designing, implementing, and administering comprehensive security protection programs in all types of healthcare organizations. From this training you will learn the following about HIPAA:
- Understand new updates to the HIPAA rule ARRA’s HITECH Act and Omnibus rule published in 2013.
- Review specific requirements and implementation features within each security category.
- Learn how to plan and prepare for HIPAA compliance.
- Understand all required and addressable HIPAA Security implementation specifications.
- Analyze international security standards: NIST, ISO’s 17799 and the BS 7799.
- Review core elements of a Security Policy document for a health care entity.
- Identify core elements of a compliance plan that every health care entity is required to develop for business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Cross walk between NIST, SOX, ISO and HIPAA requirements.
HIPAA Security Training: Target Audience
- All key members of a health care provider compliance team
- All Business Associates required to comply under HITECH
- IT Professionals servicing the health care Industry
- Chief Information Officers and security compliance officer of Covered Entities
- Lawyers involved in health care
- Computer security technical staff of any organization that retains personal healthcare information
- Senior network engineers
- Database administrators
- Security staff of computer service providers to medical organizations
- Consultants who provide security advice to health care organizations
- IT vendors in the health care industry
HIPAA Training for Security: Pricing
Total cost: $1500
$1500 per student (value $1800).
The cost includes a training Kit:
HIPAA Compliance Training Manual (worth $300)
Click on Following Links for more details on this course:
Our mission is to provide you with the highest quality service so that you can achieve your educational goals to understand HIPAA Security Training requirements.
Please contact us for more information at Bob@HIPAAcertification.net or call (515) 865-4591.
HIPAA Security Training Certification is rated 4.8 out of 5 by users 5361