The one-hour online employee HIPAA training, & HIPAA training for employees ($25 per person) is recommended for all the employees/students/drivers and others who need introduction level training. Get the HIPAA certification from the experts. You can download the certificate immediately after passing the online test.
This one-hour Employee HIPAA Training & HIPAA training for employees cover basics on the following topics:
- HIPAA overview
- HIPAA Privacy Rule Overview
- What is protected health information (PHI)
- What information is covered
- What is the minimum necessary
- The notice of privacy practices (NPP)
- What are mandatory requirements?
- What is the use and disclosure of phi?
- Disclosure of phi for treatment, payment, and health care operations (TPO)
- When authorization is not required
- Organizational requirements
- Required policies, procedures & sanctions
- When record access can be denied.
- Business associates
- HIPAA & state law
- HIPAA Security rule overview
- Administrative safeguards standards
- Physical safeguards standards
- Technical safeguards standards
- Breach Notification
- Business associates contracts
Cost: $25 per employee
Total Course Duration: 50 minutes
Number of Total Slides: 38 slides
Online course login expires in: 2 months from receiving the login details. You will not have access to online content after you complete the course.
Certificate valid for: 2 Years
Type of License: One user license cannot be transferred after login is assigned.
Certificate for Continuing Education Credits:
Students can buy a CE credits certificate for this course at the time of registration. You will receive one CE credit for this course through the Approved Provider of the California Board of Registered Nursing after completing the course.