The one-hour online employee HIPAA training, & hipaa training for employees ($25 per person) is recommended for all the employees/student/driver and others who need introduction level training. Get the HIPAA certification from the experts. You can download the certificate immediately after passing the online test.
This one-hour Employee HIPAA Training & hipaa training for employees cover basics on following topics:
- HIPAA overview
- HIPAA Privacy Rule Overview
- What is protected health information (PHI)
- What information is covered
- What is minimum necessary
- The notice of privacy practices (NPP)
- What is mandatory requirements
- What is use and disclosure of phi
- Disclosure of phi for treatment, payment and health care operations (TPO)
- When authorization not required
- Organizational requirements
- Required policies, procedures & sanctions
- When record access can be denied.
- Business associates
- HIPAA & state law
- HIPAA Security rule overview
- Administrative safeguards standards
- Physical safeguards standards
- Technical safeguards standards
- Breach Notification
- Business associates contracts
Cost: $25 per employee
Total Course Duration: 50 minutes
Number of Total Slides: 38 slides
Online course login expires in: 2 months from receiving the login details. You will not have access to online content after you complete the course.
Certificate valid for: 2 Years
Type of License: One user license cannot be transferred after login is assigned.
Certificate for Continuing Education Credits:
Students can buy CE credits certificate for this course at the time of registration. You will receive one CE credit for this course through Approved Provider of California Board of Registered Nursing after completing the course.
One Hour HIPAA Overview Training & One Hour HIPAA Overview Training for Employees for Employees Is is rated 4.8 out of 5 by users 5361