Comprehensive HIPAA Privacy and Intermediate Security Training & Certification for Two Days (Level 1)
This two-day classroom training program focuses on the implications of HIPAA legislation and identifies critical compliance requirements for your business/client. We explore HIPAA’s Administrative Simplification Act as well as how to create a framework for initiating and working toward a blueprint for HIPAA Privacy Compliance while understanding HIPAA Security rules and regulations. Our Training includes changes to the HIPAA regulations due to the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act which is part of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) and the Omnibus rule published in 2013.
This HIPAA Privacy Training will give you advanced competency in designing, implementing, and administering comprehensive privacy protection programs in all types of health care organizations. From this training you will learn the following about HIPAA:
- Understand what HIPAA means and how HIPAA affects your organization’s policies, procedures, and processes regarding patient records
- Understand changes to HIPAA rules due to HITECH and ARRA 2009 and Omnibus rule published in 2013.
- Identify HIPAA’s functions.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of HIPAA Security, Privacy, and Transaction rules.
- Examine how implementing HIPAA affects health care entity organizations and their staffing to achieve and monitor compliance with patient privacy/confidentiality needs.
- Understand the new Enforcement rule.
- Plan and prepare for HIPAA compliance.
- Understand who Business Associates are and what they have to do to ensure HITECH HIPAA Compliance.
- All key members of health care provider privacy compliance teams
- Compliance teams for HIPAA Privacy
- Business Associate Privacy compliance officer
- Professionals servicing the health care industry
- Health care executives
- Health care service bureau executives
- Lawyers involved in health care
- HIPAA Privacy Compliance officers
- Pharmaceutical company executives and HIPAA compliance staff
- Insurance executives
- Clinical physicians and office managers
- Health care quality assurance and risk managers
- Clinical trial organization executives
- Business Associates of Covered Entities
Total cost: $1500
$1500 per student (value $1800). The cost includes a Training Kit:
HIPAA Compliance Training Manual (worth $300)
Click on the Following Links for more details on the course:
HIPAA Privacy Training (Level 1) class schedule
HIPAA Privacy Training (Level 1) course outline
Register for HIPAA Privacy Training (Level 1)
HIPAA Training Testimonials
Our mission is to provide you with the highest quality service so that you may achieve your HIPAA educational goals.
Please contact us for more information at Bob@HIPAAcertification.net or call (515) 865-4591.
HIPAA Privacy Training Certification is rated 4.8 out of 5 by users 5361